THE NEW MRI DUAL CHAMBER PACING SYSTEM
- Advanced tachycardia recording by iECG
- Haemodynamic assessment by TVI
- Mobile remote control with ERMES
Learn more about:
FLUCTUATION IN TRANSVALVULAR IMPEDANCE (TVI) DETECTED AT EVERY BEAT
- Reflects structural and volumetricchanges during a cardiac cycle
- Is correlated with cardiac haemodynamics
- Confirms the ejection at every beatand assesses the stabilityof ventricular mechanics in tachycardia
- Is suitable for long-term monitoring of cardiac performance
AN EXCLUSIVE ADVANCED APPROACH TO DETECT THE ELECTRIC ACTIVITY OF THE HEART WITH PACING ELECTRODES
The signal provides information comparable to the surface ECG
- Displayed during pacing threshold analysis for capture check.
- Acquired automatically during high-rate episodes to discriminate supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias.
Sinus rhythm (left hand) and AVRT (right).The morphology of the iECG ventricular complex is unchanged in SVTs.TVI fluctuation shows reduced amplitude, but is regularly present at every beat.
Non-tolerated, spontaneouslyterminated VT. TVI fluctuation is abolished in the absence of ejection and detected again as soon as sinus rhythm is reestablished. The morphology of the iECG ventricular complex is radicallychanged in VTs.
REMOTE CONTROL WITH ERMES COMMUNICATION TOOL
ERMES remote controller keeps patient and physician in touch by :
- Performing fast or complete follow-up checks anywhere and anytime.
- Detecting possible technical or clinical alerts.
- Creating a report, including iECG and TVI tracings recorded in tachycardia or upon request.
- Forwarding the report to the specified address.
- Simply and user-friendly
- Reduced size and full portability
- Low energy communiction with strong PM battery saving
ENGINEERED FOR MRI: OUR CARE OF YOUR PATIENT NEEDS
- Safe and effective scanning during an MRI procedure at 1.5 T under specific conditions
- Head and extremities scan (thorax excluded)
- Test of the MRI configuration before final programming
- Automatic deactivation of the MRI operating mode by a programmable timer
A COMPLETE MRI SYSTEM
EOS MRI is approvedfor MRI application if connected with400J MRIand400 MRI,atrial and ventricular bipolar leads.
[ Compatible with any IS-1 lead for non-MRI use]
For more information or to get technical support on our products please CONTACT US >>