ERMES is a hand held pacemaker reader allowing to check your patients in daily life. It can automatically generate a remote follow-up report, complete with all programmed parameters,
diagnostic information and tracings recorded by the stimulator during tachyarrhythmia episodes.
The follow-up controls can be scheduled according to your needs or performed whenever relevant symptoms are perceived. This way physician and patient are mutually in contact even at a distance.
Easy to use
- User-friendly membrane keyboard with only one button to start pacemaker interrogation
- Four lights and an acoustic alarm informing the user on the device operating status
No main supply required. A dedicated free
app for smartphone and tablet forwards the
report to the physician.
In alternative, the ERMES generated file can
be sent as email by means of a standard pc.
Information conveyed via Ermes
Full pacemaker configuration and diagnostic data with special regard to:
- Stimulator battery status
- Status and function of the leads
- Occurrence, start and duration of tachycardia episodes
- Intracardiac ECG recordings (iECG)
Data out of the normal range are highlighted in a dedicated frame at the beginning of the report.
How keeping in touch?
Report transmission and Report display by smartphone
Report transmission and Report display by notebook
Report transmission and Report display by tablet
The products shown on this site are those currently in production. For more information or to get technical support on our products please CONTACT US >>