The future generation Programmer. The Plus you deserve to provide the best care to your pacemaker patients
- Engineered for the future of connected health
- Easy software updating by local or remote procedure
- Always in line with the technology advancement
- Olympia Plus features and connectivity are designed for total safety
- Maximal protection of all communication processes is ensured by asymmetric cryptography and validation of all available software updates with digital signature
- Key improvement of the programmer case
- Slim and compact for space saving
- Easy to store and light to carry
- New and powerful hardware architecture optimizing the overall performance
- Improved speed and responsiveness
- Each patient’s whole story at your fingertips. Quick access to the complete database of all follow-up checks performed by the programmer
- All prints are available in PDF format and can be stored on patient’s electronic health record (EHR).
Intuitive navigation focusing on clinical needs
A wide clinical experience demonstrates that Olympia graphic user interface makes programming simpler and more effective. The system ensures a quick and guided access to the programming operations and the functional tests, and allows downloading the diagnostic information stored by the pacemaker.
Functions and pacing parameters relevant to a common clinical task are linked within dedicated sections, like:
sensing / pacing, rate management, AV conduction and ventricular pacing reduction, SVT management, TVI
Main interactive screenshot
An interactive summary containing all basic information on the device status and pacing configuration is automatically provided on interrogation.
- Device status
- State of the patient
- Electric measurements
are immediately available.
Touching each field in the main screen directly opens the corresponding programming and diagnostic functions.
Control and regulation of the haemodynamic pacing
The Olympia Plus programmer is the ideal tool for the interaction with the TVI haemodynamic sensor.
The wide screen allows real-time display of the TVI tracing at any working step, coupled with the surface ECG or the integrated intracardiac electrogram (iECG).
The function “TVI signal acquisition” works out the average TVI waveform over a programmable number of cardiac cycles and shows it with high definition. The present waveform can thus be compared with signals stored at previous checks, in order to test the stability of the haemodynamic performance of the heart.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 38.8 x 31.8 x 11.1 cm
- Weight : 4,5 Kg
- Connections : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Power supply : mains operated
- Software upgrading by USB pen or remotely
Equipped with an indicator of telemetric signal intensity and the emergency button, placed with its cable into the dedicated housing in the supporting base.
ECG : 10 channels / 12 traces
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 8.0 x 9.3 x 2.1 cm
Weight (cables included) : 200 gr
Power supply : powered by one AA battery
Communication with the programmer : Bluetooth connection
Location : placed with its cable in the programmer supporting base
- PDF prints in A4 format
- Mains power supply
- Wi-Fi connection with the programmer
The products shown on this site are those currently in production. For more information or to get technical support on our products please CONTACT US >>